Alaska Fly Fishing Fall Trip
September 1st-8th, 2021
7 nights Lodging Wednesday to Wednesday
5 days of fishing
Below not in any particular order
1) Ultimate Expedition (fly-out). Main species: Silver Salmon Additional: Colored up Dolly Varden and Arctic Char
2) Ultimate Expedition (fly-outs). Main species: Silver Salmon Additional: Colored up Dolly Varden and Arctic Char
3) Crescent West Fly-Out. Main species: Colored up Dolly Varden. Bonus Bear Viewing
4) Upper River Drift. Main species Silver Salmon and Rainbows.
5) Salt Trip (non-fly fishing, this trip is for taking fish home). Main species: Halibut and Rock Bass. Additional Kings and Silver Salmon
Additional Options for day (non-fly fishing)
There is one day off. You are welcome to chill with me or book an additional day of fishing.
Add-on River Boat Trip is only an additional $200
Another add-on Salt trip is only $395
This is not a hand holding guided trip (except a guide will be on the Drift Trip, Crescent West, Salt and Boat trips). Everyone needs to know how to fly fish. That said, I will be very involved throughout the days of fishing. I want everyone to have the time of their lives. I'll be fishing but love taking photos. Helping land fish, etc. I love being a part of all of it.
$4,011 (flight not included) - Only One Spot Left!
Please fill out the form below if you'd like to book this last spot or be notified about next years Fall Trip.
- Food: I'm cooking with whoever wants to help but no need to if you don't want to. You know I enjoy BBQ and cooking so it's my pleasure. We will enjoy things like Salmon, Moose, brats, burgers. Nice breakfast, pack lunches, etc
- Rental Car split between us
- Travel between Anchorage and your home
- Fishing Licence
- Fishing Gear
- Terminal Tackle
- Gratuity for Upper Drift, Crescent West and Salt Trip and as you see fit. My recommendation with all of us tipping is to at least tip $50. That said, I personally tip $100. They are great guides living up in Alaska where things are more expensive so I like to be generous when I can.