JUNE 12th-19th, 2022
7 nights Lodging Sunday to Sunday
5 days of fishing
1) Ultimate Expedition (fly-outs) Main species: Pike and Lake Trout
2) Ultimate Expedition (fly-outs) Main species: Grayling. Additional: Char, Dolly Varden and Lake Trout
3) Upper River Drift: Main species Rainbows. Additional: Dolly Varden
4) Russian River Hike In: Main Species: Rainbows, Dollys and Sockeyes
5) Kenai River Float. Main Species: Rainbows
This is not a hand holding guided trip (guides will be on the float trips). Everyone needs to know how to fly fish. That said, I WILL be VERY involved throughout the days of fishing. I want everyone to have the time of their lives. I'll be fishing but love taking photos. Helping land fish, etc. I love being a part of all of it. Small group, Four people plus me.
Additional Options for the day off (non-fly fishing)
There is one day off. You are welcome to chill with me or book an additional day of fishing.
Add-on River Boat Trip is only an additional $200
Add-on Salt trip is only $395
A 20% deposit is due to reserve your spot.
We will be in the same cabin and I'll be cooking and hanging out with everyone every evening. Hope to see you on the trip because it's going to be a blast!
- Food: I'm cooking with whoever wants to help but no need to if you don't want to. You know I enjoy BBQ and cooking so it's my pleasure. We will enjoy things like Salmon, Moose, brats, burgers. Nice breakfast, pack lunches, etc
- Split car rental between the group. We will all arrive as close as we can to each other in Anchorage and drive to the lodge.
- Travel between Anchorage and your home
- Fishing Licence
- Fishing Gear
- Terminal Tackle
- Gratuity for Float trips and as you see fit